BRUDER 02212 Joskin Tipping Trailer
The 3-axle tipper from the Belgian manufacturer Joskin is one of the largest and heaviest tipping trailers on the market. Designed for transporting heavy loads under extreme conditions, such as working underground or on difficult terrain in agricultural settings, the original vehicles are "monsters" that can transport payloads of up to 24 tonnes or 29 cubic meters.
The impressive BRUDER model was designed to match the original "Trans-SPACE" series and thus features a folding and locking tipping trough and an automatically opening tailgate, true to our motto "just like the real thing". The 3-axle chassis compensates for uneven terrain.
- Fold-out support leg
- Tub tipping trough can be folded up by using the telescopic arm and locked into position
- Tailgate opens automatically when cargo is unloaded
- Tailgate can be locked in various positions
- Corn hatch can be opened
- 3-axle chassis
- Can be combined with all tractors of the Pro series
- Scale 1:16
- Dimensions (L/W/H): 46 cm, 18 cm x 21 cm